Thrifting or Shopping Retail?
Well that’s a no-brainer! These are the 5 most major reasons that you should be thrifting!
Earth Friendly: reduce, reuse, recycle
Affordability & Value
- Unique Finds: Where else can you find so many items from so many different decades and price points?
- Earth Friendly: When you thrift, you are doing your part to lessen the effects of our over-burdened landfills by reducing waste, reusing perfectly good items, and turning the old into something new.
- Affordability: Thrift stores are known for selling pre-owned items at amazing prices. The higher end the item, the more value for your dollar!
- Charity: Thrift stores like Goodwill, Salvation Army, and St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store put your hard-earned money to good use by providing jobs, aid, and community programs.
- Provides Jobs: What better way to stimulate the economy and help empower people than by creating jobs?!